Pleased Saturday, Roadshow readers. I am right here to take you on one other fantastic journey we name the week in assessment round these components. As a result of we wish to be sure to by no means miss the most effective of the week that was.
There was rather a lot this week, at that. We drove the brand new Nissan Rogue and bought a greater have a look at Amazon’s tremendous cool, Rivian-built electrical supply van. Plus rather more.
Seize your morning beverage, or afternoon snack should you slept in, and take a look at the most effective of the week from Oct. 4-10.
There is a new Nissan on the town, and it occurs to be the model’s best-selling mannequin. Managing Editor Steve Ewing drove the 2021 Nissan Rogue to see if it could possibly make a splash within the very crowded, and really aggressive, compact SUV section. We discovered Nissan performed its playing cards straight down the center.
2021 Volkswagen ID Four goals to affect America later this 12 months
Ewing additionally bought behind the wheel of one other SUV, however one thing a lot totally different. He drove the 2021 Volkswagen ID 4, which is the model’s first electrical automobile for the US. The takeaway? It is a likable factor and it might sway extra Individuals to electrical vehicles.
Opinions Editor Andrew Krok bought behind the wheel of the 2021 Toyota Supra, which boasts some new updates to make the sports activities automobile extra enjoyable, in Krok’s phrases. In truth, he thinks those who purchased the 2020 mannequin bought the shaft as a result of the brand new Supra is that a lot better.
And now for one thing a lot totally different. Opinions Editor Craig Cole took a whack on the 2020 Ford Transit and located it to be shockingly comfy with boatloads of versatility.
- : Rivian will construct Amazon’s upcoming electrical supply vans and we bought tons of latest particulars on the automobile this week.
- : Acura plans to disclose the next-generation MDX this coming week, however we bought have a look at the inside already.
- : We discovered this week the automaker dissolved no matter sliver of its public relations group was left and detailed what it means for our protection shifting ahead.
- : The German model shared new particulars on the EQS flagship, however revealed a bunch of latest EVs within the works, too.
- : The Japanese automaker stated it’s going to associate with Hino to construct a gas cell-powered semi truck for North America.
- : One in all our favourite NFS video games is getting a remaster, and we bought an early have a look at the sport coming subsequent month.
2021 Nissan Rogue assessment
Government Editor Chris Paukert took the brand new Rogue for a spin and dished out his verdict on the favored SUV.
Each new EV on the best way
Opinions Editor Emme Corridor dug into all the brand new electrical automobiles coming within the subsequent two years. You will have many choices.