Redmi Note 9 Launched in India: Redmi Note 9 cost in India begins at Rs. 11,999 for its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version.
Redmi Note 9 was established in India since the newest cheap smartphone with Xiaomi. The new version is the next in the Redmi note 9 series following the Redmi note 9 Guru and Redmi note 9 Guru Max.
The Redmi Notice 9 includes a quad back camera setup and comes with a hole-punch screen layout.
The smartphone also has reverse charging service and as a successor to the Redmi Note 8, it packs a 25 percent bigger battery that’s touted to provide up to 2 days of use on a single charge. The Redmi note 9 also offers around 6GB RAM.
Redmi note 9 cost in India, accessibility details
The Redmi note 9 cost in India begins at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version. (Redmi Note 9 Launched in India)
The phone also includes a 4GB RAM + 128GB storage alternative that’s priced at Rs. 13,499, whereas the top-of-the-line, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version includes a cost of Rs. 14,999.
Also see: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
To remember, the Redmi note 9 was unveiled in a international event in late April. The telephone comes from 3GB RAM + 64GB and 4GB RAM + 128GB storage alternatives from the worldwide markets.
Redmi note 9 specifications, attributes
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi note 9 runs on Android 10 using MIUI 11 on the top and comes with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) Dot Screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 security.
Underneath the hood, the telephone has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, combined with up to 6GB of all LPDDR4x RAM.
There’s the quad back camera set up that homes a 48-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 principal detector, together with an f/1.79 lens. (Redmi Note 9 Launched in India)
The camera installation also contains an 8-megapixel secondary detector using an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel sensor using an f/2.4 macro lens, and also a 2-megapixel thickness sensor having an f/2.4 lens.
For selfies, you are going to find a 13-megapixel camera detector in the front. Xiaomi has supplied up to 128GB of onboard eMMC 5.1 storage to the Redmi note 9 that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) via a dedicated slot.
Sensors on the Redmi note 9 contain an accelerometer, ambient lighting, infrared (IR) blaster, and a proximity detector. Additional there’s a fingerprint sensor in the rear of the smartphone. (Redmi Note 9 Launched in India)
The Redmi note 9 includes a 1216 speaker. Additionally, it has P2i hydrophobic nano coat. What’s more, the phone contains a 5,020mAh battery which supports 22.5W quick charging (a harmonious charger is offered from the box).
In any case, the phone steps 162.3×77.2×8.9mm.
Redmi Note 9: KEY SPECS
- Display: 6.53-inch
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Front Camera: 13-megapixel
- Rear Camera: 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery Capacity: 5020mAh
- OS: Android 10
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
Redmi Note 9 Full Specification
- 48MP AI Quad Camera
- 48MP ultra high-resolution primary camera
- 48MP, 1/1.7″CMOS image sensor,1 .6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, f/1.79，FOV 79.1°
- 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens – f/2.2，FOV 118.2°
- 2MP 2cm macro lens
- 2MP Depth sensor
- 13MP Front Camera
- 13MP AI Selfie Camera
- MediaTek Helio G85
- CPU name: MediaTek Helio G85, octa-core processor
- 2 x A75 2.0GHz
- 6 x A55 2.0GHz
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 GPU clocked up to 1000MHz
- MIUI 11 + Android 10
Storage and RAM
- 16.58cm(6.53) FHD+ DotDisplay
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 FHD+
- Brightness: 450nit (typ)
- Contrast: 1500:1 (typ) | NTSC: 84% (typ)
- Screen- to-body Ratio 19.5:9
- Standard mode | Sunshine mode | Night mode | Color temperature adjustment – 256 ranks adjustable
- Reading mode certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Anti-oil and anti-fingerprint protective coating
Charging and battery
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- USB Type-C reversible connector port
- 22.5W Fast Charger In-box
- 9W reverse charging
Network & Connectivity
- Both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously
- 2+1 Dedicated SIM card slots (nano SIM + nano SIM + microSD up to 512GB)
- Supports 4G/3G/2G
- Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling②
- Supports VoWiFi
Network & Connectivity
- GSM B2/3/5/8
- WCDMA B1/5/8
- TD-LTE 40/41(120MHz)
- FDD-LTE B1/3/5/8
- Supports protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0
- Height: 161.48 mm
- Width: 76.7 mm
- Thickness: 8.75 mm
- Weight: ~200g
Navigation and positioning
- GPS/ A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- MP4 | M4V | MKV | XVID | WAV | AAC | MP3 | AMR | FLAC | APE
G-sensor | Gyroscope | L-Sensor | P-Sensor | E-Campass