iPhone gives its users many ways to share their location. They can easily share their location with their family members through messages and the company’s app.
- The Apple iPhone company’s app can share the location with both the phone’s apps.
- Location can be shared with iPhone users with Find My App.
- Through the Messages app, you can also share the location from iPhone to Android users.
There is an option to share location in many ways on iPhone. iOS users can share their location through Find My App, Messages app, and Family Sharing. Today, here we are going to tell you easy and many ways to share location from iPhone. You will be able to share your location with your friends and family by following the steps mentioned below.
Share location from iPhone like this
Apple also allows iPhone users to share their location with those using Android devices. We have explained four different methods in the steps given below.
Share location with messages like this
- This is the easiest way. For this open the Messages app. Then open the chat of the contact you want to share the location with.
- Then click on the contact’s name or profile picture at the top of the screen.
- After this, click on the option of Send My Current Location below.
- By doing this, a map thumbnail of your current location will appear.
- If the person in front has an iPhone and he taps on the map, he will be able to see the location through Apple Maps.
- If they don’t have an iPhone, they’ll get a link to Apple Maps, which will open on a browser.
Send a location like this from Find My App
This app is a combination of the Find My iPhone and the Find My Friends app. This will only work with iPhone users.
- For this, first, open Find My App.
- Now click on the icon of People coming on the left side.
- Click on the + icon on the list of contacts.
- Then click on the Share My Location option.
- Now enter the name of the contact with whom you want to share the location.
- Then click on send. Now select how long you want to share the location.
- Now you will see a popup box telling you that you have started sharing your location.
- After this, the person with whom you have shared the location will get a notification. They’ll then be able to see it in the Find My app.