TikTok Banned: TikTok and 58 other apps were banned by the government and at the time of writing, Tiktok is also no longer available on the App Store in India. The app is still accessible to those who have installed it but this is also subject to change. If you are worried about losing all the videos you have uploaded, there are some steps that you can take to download all your data.
Before Tiktok becomes unrecoverable, we want to help you recover all the data on your profile. Keep reading as we explain how you can download all your TicketTalk data at once. (TikTok Banned)
How to download TikTok data
There are two methods that we will suggest in this article. The first method is the manual one, with which you need to download each video manually. The other way we would suggest is to request your data directly from TikTok.
- On your phone, open TikTok and go to your profile.
- Now, open a video> tap the three dots icon> tap Save Video.
- Given that TikTok videos, in particular, will be downloaded locally to your device.
- You can repeat the same steps to download other videos.
Note, this is the fastest manual method available at this time. Also, keep in mind, the downloaded video will have a watermark. But, we have already covered the topic – how to download Tiktok video without watermark. If you want to download your videos that way, you can click here to watch our article on the same.
The second method allows you to request your data directly from TikTok. Once the request is processed, you can download all your data at once from within the app. Go ahead and follow these steps. (TikTok Banned)
- On your phone, open TicketLock and tap the three-dots icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Privacy and Security> Tap Personalization and Data> Tap Download your data.
- On the next screen, you have to tap on the request data file. Hitting this button sends a request to TikTok to download your data. Note, it may take up to 30 days to process your request.
- Going forward, if your download is ready, you will have to manually check the app. Once this is done, you need to go to the Download Data tab, the request should be right next to the Data tab. There, you have to tap on the download button right next to your requested data.
- Keep in mind, the requested data file will be available to download for four days, and if you do not download within the given time frame, the data file will expire.
These were the two methods that let you download your TicketTalk data. Have you come up with any other method? You can share us by writing in the comments.